Compliance and Ethics
Ethiprax enhances traditional compliance programs by emphasizing Leadership Compliance/Risk Management practices, a top down approach to imbuing all levels of an organization with ethical mindfulness. We help clients reinforce instinctive ethical values, to consistently “choose the harder right, rather than the easier wrong”, and to lead the way in doing what is right.
Ethiprax provides strategic assessments of emerging needs (start-up, business model pivoting, new markets analysis). We can review existing programs and provide advice regarding best practices for process optimization. Assessments and reviews can transition into program development that we would manage for clients, from policies and procedures development, to auditing and monitoring implementation.
We advise Boards of Directors, General Counsels, and senior leaders to help work with outside counsel and negotiate effective:
- Corporate Integrity Agreements
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- Consent Decrees
- Implementing strategies for meeting requirements
Areas of Expertise
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Ethics and compliance programs consistent with US Department of Health and Human Services OIG Federal Sentencing Commission Guidance (e.g., code of conduct, policies & procedures, training, risk assessment, etc.)
- Government negotiations
- Conducting investigations
- Conducting due diligence and new business integration
- Serving as Virtual Chief Compliance Officer and staffing compliance program roles
- Environmental, Health & Safety (Sustainability) programs
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) program assessment & improvement
- Hospitals, HMO compliance programs
- Managed Care transactional compliance
Virtual Compliance Program: developing organizations need to establish a scalable framework to address requirements and reduce risk. This frequently applies to start-ups and acquisitions. A Virtual Compliance Program features Ethiprax providing compliance assurance program design, policies and procedures as necessary, and program execution until the organization deems it appropriate to devote internal resources to the compliance function.
Ethiprax was founded in 2007 to help life sciences and related healthcare companies manage ethics and compliance risk. We have since added the following areas of expertise to our offerings:
- Managed Care
- HMO and Hospital Compliance
- Americans with Disabilities Act Program Management
- Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance Assurance
Whether you are a large multi-national company, or a start-up with promising new therapies in development, we can partner with you to assure compliance in a scalable, flexible and effective manner. We assist organizations with operations in North America, Europe, Latin America and the UAE.